Jul 18, 2008

Capital Ex


Today was the day promised to Taylor last year! I have gotten out of going to the exibition for a few years now....but last year it did not go unnoticed! I had to promise a day a Carni Fun in 2008.

We got an early start and opened the gates at 12:00noon and left 8 1/2 hours later! Go figure!

Taylor and I had a great day just hanging out together and taking in the sites, sounds and smells!

Although not ride hungry like I was at the same age, I managed to convince him to go on some he'd never been on before. Some were a bit higher, faster and gave him a thrill....

So after such a great day spent with my boy, I could almost be convinced to join him again next year...although it might be nicer if he'd treat! Nothing like an Exibition to such the twoonies out of your pocket! Ouch!

No comments: