Oct 19, 2009

Yesterday & Today




So I am into week three of an on line course from Big Picture Scrapbooking. I am loving their classes, and am getting things done! This class being taught by Ali Edwards, is called Yesterday & Today! I am loving her relaxed approach to scrapbooking. Each week includes a video lesson with several downloads to get me motivated for the project of the week. although I think the intent is to complete an "album" with this specific theme, I will probably use these pages in my current albums as I see fit! I've been going through some older pictures that I have, this will be my biggest challenge! Although I have enough to keep my going, I'd love to spend a day going through my parents albums and slides...that will have to wait until next year's trip home! So if any of you have any old pics that you think I might be able to use...feel free to scan and send along! I'd love that!

No comments: