Feb 22, 2010

a few more...

So my days keep going by so fast! Not enough time to get everything done! Here are some more layouts I have finished. They are again inspired from Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class at Big Picture Scrapbooking! Love the classes offered here!









We are into week eight of this class, four more to go. I must say it has made any spare time I have very productive! I will be sad to see it come to an end, three layouts per week fills an album quickly!

Otherwise all is well in our world! Taylor is busy with schools, hockey & drums. His Paris trip is coming up quickly so they are into weekly school meetings going over details. I am envious of the fun he'll have. Sadly, no parents as chaperones or I would have jumped at the opportunity!

Bill is getting over a nasty cold and a recent office move with work. They have relocated their office back to where he originally was. This means the two year (maybe 3?) stint of living 5 minutes from work is over! It was very convenient for him and some of our after work activities. As before, we will make it work!

HUGZ!

No comments: