Feb 2, 2010

mind funk...

So I was going to sit down and write a bit about the chaos that seems to be my working life as of late, but cannot bring myself to spend much more of my thought process on the lack of communication that is happening between a group of really great people! Needless to say it is making my working environment a stressfull place to be these days, and ME not the happiest person to be around at home! I am hopeful that things will begin to calm down soon as it has me in a pretty nasty "MIND FUNK" these days....thankfully Bill has been supportive with open ears!

Instead...I will put my head to happy thoughts! The ones that have been creating scrapbook pages. I am soon to enter week 6 of a 12 week online class with Cathy Zielske at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I am LOVING her design lessons, and just a little sad that we are almost half way through already! This weeks lesson was on White Space...keeping the clutter of the page!

Here are the three layouts I worked on this week:






So....that was my effort to take work off my mind...very briefly! Will share more of my pages again soon! HUGS!

No comments: