Apr 14, 2011

You guessed it...more snow!

I'm starting to get a bit confused! I am pretty sure it is April 14th, at least the calender tells me so. However, March was "In like a lion out like a lamb"...I am pretty sure that April "showers bring May flowers"...so what in the heck does 15cm of snow and the same on the way for tomorrow bring...a pretty miserable bunch of Albertans!


Apr14, 2011, SNOW! 330 Heritage Dr.,Sherwood Park, AB
Bella and I looking out the door in disbelief!

I have just about given up on seeing Spring! Or have I given up on life in Alberta? I am just not sure! Fortunately Taylor choose to shovel because I refused to do it, it's just not right! I wished away the snow indoors todays, leaving only to go to yoga this morning and to get Taylor to and from school.


Apr14, 2011, SNOW! 330 Heritage Dr.,Sherwood Park, AB
My shoveller.


Apr14, 2011, SNOW! 330 Heritage Dr.,Sherwood Park, AB
Mom! It's all ice under here!



Apr14, 2011, SNOW! 330 Heritage Dr.,Sherwood Park, AB
I do love this guy!


Laundry got done, a visit with my friend and neighbour and some cookies made. I tried a new recipe using Quinoa flour, they turned out pretty good. Taylor noticed a bit of a difference in taste but still went back for more. I didn't tell him I switched out the flour for a more nutritous option...a little more protein and fiber will do him some good! what he doesn't know will only do him some good!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
bet you can't have just one!
Stay tuned for the continuing snow saga that has become my life! Hope you're enjoying your SPRING!

1 comment:

Conny Mc said...

It's beautiful and sunny in NS....come back HOME!!!
xo