Sep 28, 2012

September 28, 2012

It's Friday again, which means it's Friend's With Flair day over at the Unity Stamp Co. My card this week uses Better Together {KOM 7/11}. I loved this branch filled with bird houses the first time I saw, the whole kit is gorgeous and fun! Most often when I make cards I use left over patterned paper so I don't remember what company to give credit to for the background papers. I have a hard time cutting into a 12 x 12 sheet of paper to make a card when I have so many wonderful scraps!

14 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

LOVE this card! wish I had that stamp set :-)

Beate said...

Adorable image and card.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Linda said...

Your card really stands out great colors too.

Marsha said...

Perfect paper for your image. I know what you mean about cutting a 12 x 12 -eeeks.

Ruby said...

Very pretty card.

Julie Odil said...

I love that stamp, too. Your card is great!

Beejay said...

SWEET! love the colors

Beejay said...

Love the cute stamp and the colors are great!

Angeline Choo said...

cute card! love the colors

JPScraps said...

Adorable card! Love the birdhouses.

Scrapper Myra said...

So cool that stamp.

Crystal said...

Wonderful card and colors!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the yellow for that special pop of color!

Jen M said...

This is super! Love those birdhouses!