May 8, 2013

May 8, 2013

I think that just possibly...Spring is here to stay. YAH!

So with the arrival of May we have the arrival of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's May Sketchy Challenge! Another great sketch put out to the world by Sue Sykes! While my partner's in crime were having a blast at Bull River [*sigh*] I worked this month's sketch! I wasn't able to make the trip this year due to other commitments and the fact that I will be  heading there at the end of the month for a photography trip! Next year I will be at the scrapbooking retreat...my name already on the list!

So here is the May Sketchy Challenge and my my take!

Heartfelt Creations: pattern papers / Spellbinder Dies [Heartfelt Creations] / unknown Vellum / May Art Ribbons / Clearsnap Ink / Unity Stamps / Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L / thickers / Martha Stewart micro beads / unknown magic mesh 

1 comment:

Quietfire said...

This is really lovely! But wait. I'm going to have to check our peonies! (and I'm on the westcoast!)