Mar 19, 2009

Great Service!

More often than not these days the service industries have much to be desired! So when one finds Exceptional service it should be shared and paid forward as much as possible! After all word of mouth is your best form of advertising!

That being said...HATS OFF to one of my favorite online companies...SCRAPTIVITY! I have dealt with them for over a year now as part of their monthly kit program and never had so much as a problem! Recently however, my kits were not being shipped by Canada Post! The first kit that wasn't delivered was chalked up to "that happens every now and then". SCRAPTIVITY! agreed to just add in my missing kit with the next month.

February came and went...NO KIT! We decided one month was just life but two months in a row was more than a coincidence! Both myself and SCRAPTIVITY! lodged a complaint with Canada Post and miraculously they showed up within days....HMMMM..go figure! Today I received my March kit with 3! kits enclosed. Not once did this company refuse to take charge of the situation or make me wait for my product. I am so impressed...I expected to wait forever to take care of this and had my back up for a fight, as I had paid for product that was not received. Each time SCRAPTIVITY! dealt with the issue promptly and with such respect...Thank You for that! I will find good homes for the extra product. My friend Connie Nichol will take some and use for some of her published projects and give credit to SCRAPTIVITY! in the process. I may also donate some of the paper to a local school for the kids to use!

I encourage anyone interested in scrapbooking to take a look at this company and try them out...you will not be disappointing !

No comments: