Feb 7, 2011

Another Class...

I am so excited to be starting another Jessica Sprague digital scrapbooking class. This one is called Digi in Deeper, it's an advanced digital class. I am sure from her past classes this will be  full of ideas and new tricks to learn. Although I LOVE traditional paper scrapbooking, I do love the portability and no mess of digital scrapbooking. So in my world I enjoy the process of both, depending on my mood!
Here are some samples of the pages I worked on in past classes she has offered:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Jessica Sprague course on

As I progress with the next four weeks, I share what we we've been doing!

No comments: