Feb 15, 2011

Digi In Deeper, week 1 DONE!

So I have finished my first week of Jessica Sprague's, Digi In Deeper, online class! I am forever excited to learn everything that Photoshop Elements 9 can do! I consider myself pretty advanced with what I have taught myself over the past several years...but she has lots of tricks up her sleeve! Loving it!


Although the pace of this class is really quick...day 1 - assignment set up & downloads...day 2 - lesson...day 3 - assignment set up & download...day 4 - lesson...day 5 - assignment set up & downloads...day 6 - lesson!  I think you get the picture! I am already behind for week two as I have to throw in work and parenting into the scheme of things as well! Life does have to go on!

Here is the reveal of the three lessons/layouts we did last week, with the focus on grunge design:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I'm excited to move through the next weeks lessons. Her focus is on Freestyle design, so it should be interesting! I'll show more soon! Love this hobby!

No comments: