Mar 27, 2011

Me Again!

So I thought I would redeem yesterday's post, since it was so down in the dumps! Let in be known though that there is absolutely no change in the weather!

Last night I spent some quality time in my craft room and completed a page that made me happy. Love how it turned out! I used a kit that was purchased from Scraptivity! last year. I have always had good intentions to use the paper, stamps and goodies that came with the kit but never had the right inspiration at the right time! Last night, it all came together!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here is another page I worked on this weekend, I think the common theme was my neice and nephews! I came across these pictures while cleaning out some drawers...they show much better here than tucked under a bunch of things that got thrown out!



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
Had a great visit with my friend Connie this afternoon, never a lull in our conversations and the coffee is always good!
 
Taylor and Bill get home tonight after being away for the weekend. Taylor's hockey team was in a tournament in Cochrane, AB. Taylor was unable to play as he is still healing his shoulder after an earlier hockey injury, but he was there to support his team. Always fun to sit with him and listen to his reactions while watching from the stands, it is a very different perspective of the game. Today they detoured into Banff for a sit in the Hot Springs and a walk in the town, and should be home between 8:00pm and 9:00pm.
 
That about wraps up my day. Not as gnarly as yesterday, probably because I spent less time outside in the cold! Josh, our local weather guru, says we should be above 0C in the next week. May it be a trend we continue.

No comments: