Mar 31, 2011

For the Non-believers

I have had this sneaky suspicion that my friends "back home" think I am complaing about the weather a little too much. I, along with my Albertan friends (especially Edmontonians!) would dare to differ!

So to those nay sayers who think Spring surely must have come, these pictures are for you! They were taken while out for a walk with Bella. Yes, today was a beautiful day and we did see sunshine...the first full day in about two weeks, but need I point out how much snow you are about to see in these pictures!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Just so you know...in MY WORLD this is just way too much snow to have to deal with on March 31st! Now you know what I am complaining about...sympathize!

1 comment:

Connie Nichol said...

ha, this is funny because guess what I put on my blog on March 31? It IS hard to believe!!!