Apr 6, 2011

April 6, 2011

As I sit here waiting for my iPhone to charge so I can listen to some tunes for my walk, I thought  I'd post some pictures from Sunday's walk! Still way too much snow but a definite sign of Spring has arrived. The Canadian Geese have returned! I am sure in their tiny little brains though, they too  are wondering what in the heck is going on. Poor things are having trouble finding open water and i am sure there is not too much food to be found either! So this is a pretty crappy iPhone picture...but for real they are here!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
looking for water and food

Here is another view, still to much winter for my liking, but what can I do? I am hopeful that todays walk will show more signs of Spring! Come on sun and get your "MELT ON"!

across our snow covered, still frozen pond


No comments: