Feb 26, 2012

February 26, 2012


Only a few more days to get your sketch on with CanadianScrapbooker’s February Sketchy Challenge! I have really enjoyed this monthly inspiration burst from the magazine and hope they will continue coming up with such great sketches!
Here is their sketch for February and my take on it!


Another thing I have been doing this month which has proven to be pretty fun, is an online class called iShot That! It is a quick three week class on using the iPhone’s camera and available apps. We are almost done week 1 and I have learned some things I did not know! To realise that I have a bit of exposure control was worth the cost of the class in itself! I have also learned of a great app called PhotoSync…very easy way to move pictures from iPhone to my computer, social networks, SmugMug, etc. Here are a few of the pictures I have taken over the week:
a little winter snowfall
sundog seen while out walking
squirrel at off leash walk
good carrot cake
hmmm...my son has been morphed!

Who knew my iPhone camera could be such fun!







1 comment:

Teresa (Smeared and Creased) said...

Hi Kim, stopping by to say hello! :) I love your layout, it's gorgeous. I have to say, I'm a fan of Ali's stamps too, though I don't have this set. You know I am a fan of your photos already - you have a great eye and creative flair. I know now about the morphing shot - very clever - but am curious about the fork and interesting plate. I think it is my fave of yours, apart from your new flower pic. Looking forward to seeing more! xx