Aug 23, 2019

Re-entering real life...

Well, it's August 23rd and I have successfully re-entered my life after two and a half weeks vacation in Nova Scotia. Lots of time was spent with family, friends and hanging out at our cottage. I just LOVE to get home to that Maritime air. We were also blessed with fabulous sunny, warm days...which has not been the case in Alberta this summer!

My favourite NS peeps ❤️ ~ note to self, when taking 'group selfies' with iPhone X...do not use portrait mode! I blurred my family out! 😂

I had a busy week on our return, and a very delayed flight home didn't help! That being said we got everything done that we had to! I had to quickly come up with a project for the Quietfire Creations Blog, as it was due on August 22nd. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly it came together and I was pleased with the results.

I just LOVE this quote from Quietfire Design.

Coming home to my regular bed is always a good thing after being away. It's good for my body. My neck and shoulder continues to heal from disc and nerve damage and travel seems to take me several steps backward in the healing process.

Fortunately I came home to the latest issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, it's the magazine form of Advil ~ LOLOL! Be sure to get your own copy, it's AWESOME! I look forward to all the inspiration and reading the article on creating more space!

If you are a paper crafter, you need this in your hands...just saying'!

Until the next, thanks for  checking in!










No comments: