Sep 27, 2019

Changing Seasons



OIY! We are one week into autumn and summer seems so long ago. One of my Alberta pet peeves is that the transition to winter happens oh so fast! Today’s high is supposed to 4C! Although we are told it is not the onset of winter weather, it is foreshadowing of things to come.  Some parts of southern Alberta are actually expecting snowfall of historic amounts, predictions as high as 60cm this weekend. I can’t EVEN!

Last weekend; Bill, Taylor and I went to Elk Island National Park and walked a 10km hike. Our plan was to do a quick 5km hike, but the day was amazing to say the least. 25C glorious degrees under sunny, calm skies. 20C difference in 5 days is crazy!



Well, with cooler days and dark night comes a bit more crafting time! Here are a few design team projects I have done recently!

This was a fun card I made for a Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Technique Taster using some of my favourite products: Art Impression stamps  & Chameleon Pens

This layout was created for the Quietfire Design Creative Blog using pictures from our trip to the Big Island! I love that little Fiddlehead stamp set!

A quick birthday card using Art Impression stamp and Chameleon Fineliner pens. More details can be found on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine blog!

My most recent project for the Quietfire Design blog is this fun Halloween card using the new Modern Gilding Powders from QFD *insert heart*


Tomorrow evening it is our turn to host our WINEDOWN. Bill and I have plan in mind that needs to unfold between now and 7pm tomorrow. I think we have it under control! Looking forward to a night with some great friends, great wines and good eats!

Until the next time! CHEERS!

No comments: