May 6, 2017

HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

HAPPY SCRAPBOOKING DAY!

Who knew when I dabbled with card making in 2004 that I was on my way to a wonderful journey of meeting fabulous people, making the closest of friends and finding a passion for paper that I didn’t realize I had!

I should have known though…as a child I remember going to the little print shop across from my school and asking for paper scraps! I do remember how much joy they brought me! That my friends…was many moons ago! Fast forward to today...

I want to share the layout I created for CreativeScrapbooker Magazine’s National Scrapbooking Day event! I used papers from the “Adventure” collection from Wild Whisper Design! If you head over to the CSM blog, you can see more detail shots from the layout!

@kdgowdy @csmscrapbooker #nationalscrapbookingday #nsd #nsd2017 #wildwhisperdesigns #bears #wildlife #scrapbookingadhesivesby3L #triangles
Add caption


Be sure to follow Creative Scrapbooker Magazine’s Blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts ALL DAY! There will be hourly posts of inspiration and LOTS of opportunity to win great prizes!

@csmscrapbooker @kdgowdy #nationalscrpbookingday #nsd #nsd2017 #prizes #inspiration


Looking for projects to work on today?

How about the May Sketchy Challenge designed by Kerry Engel?

@csmscrapbooker #sketchychallenge #sketch #circles #sketchygallery

…or download the free colouring page designed Betty Hung!

@csmscrapbooker #bettyhung #colouring #colourpage #freedownload


There are free cut files available too like this one from My Treasured Kutz!

@csmscrapbooker #nationalscrapbookingday #nsd #nsd2017 #cutfile #train #mytreasuredkuts



Look no further than Creative Scrapbooker Magazine for all your inspiration needs!

No comments: