Jun 21, 2009

What's Up With That?

So after letting Bella out at 4:00ish this morning and going back to bed only to listen to Bill snore, I mozied my way downstairs to finish my interrupted sleep on the couch. This too was to be short lived as I was pretty wide awake at this point. Try as I may I just could not get any more shut eye! So sad for the girl who really likes her sleep!

So here I was at 5:15am wondering what the heck to do. It's now 8:10am, and WOW what a productive morning it has been. Amazing how much you can get done in the calm of the morning. Dishes are put away from the dishwasher, downstairs bathroom has been cleaned, digital scrapbook page started last night has been completed, few pictures have been edited and deleted PLUS Bella and I have been out for a 50min run/walk! If nothing else gets done today..I'm OK with that! Although I'm sure I'll want a little catnap at some point!

I wish I were a morning person, but I'm not. I know this will not become my norm any time soon but when my body does insist on an early morning I love to make the best of it! Tomorrow when the alarm goes off for work...that snooze button will call my name!

Happy Day to All...especially all those great DADS celebrating Father's Day! Mine being at the top of the list!

No comments: