Jan 2, 2010

It's a New Year!

So, the month of December is happily behind us now and honestly I am ready to hunker into a quieter schedule! Whether that happens or not is yet to be seen. I feel the past two months have been a blur in my life...on the go non-stop. When I had some down time there seemed to be so much to do that my head was spinning. I do not preform well like that! Here's to some balance in 2010.

One thing I have put on my plate is a three month online course, Design Your Life with Cathy Zielske. I have taken courses by her in the past and she is a fabulous instructor. I look forward to the coming weeks..this will provide some of the balance I so desire! It is a course on design as it relates to scrapbooking..should be fun. Here are two samples to share from week 1:






Just so you know, as beautiful as this winter evening appears...my fingers nearly froze in the process of taking these pictures! We are into another Alberta deep freeze...may it be short lived!

Happy New Year!

No comments: