Sep 14, 2011

Canadian Scrapbooker » It’s a Sketchy Challenge

Canadian Scrapbooker has come up with a new Sketchy Challenge. You can read more about it at this link: Canadian Scrapbooker » It’s a Sketchy Challenge:
Basically they have provided a sketch for people to work with and then submit to the magazine for a chance to be published in an upcoming issue! who doesn't like to see their work in print! The catch is to use at least one product from a Canadian Manufacturer. I love that they keep coming up with great ideas to keep this magazine very Canadian!
Here is a screenshot of the current sketch:
Here is my take on the sketch:
My Canadian content is a rubber stamp called "Happiness" from Local King Rubber Stamps. I have used it to create the butterfly paper behind my photo mat.
I look forward to more sketch challenges over the months. It is a great way to get the creative juices flowing!

No comments: