Oct 23, 2011

October 23, 2011

We are nearing the end of October, which means my birthday and Halloween are just around the corner! I am loving the fact that our weather has been very Fall-like...which means NO SNOW! Sadly I have experienced too many cold Alberta Octobers and anticipate snow on Halloween! This year could be an exception! We have had lovely mild temperatures and sunny skies, great weekends to get out with the dogs or tidy up the yard and deck for what is to come!

Bill has been busy putting things in the garage and raking leaves to be composted. The dogs are enjoying the long walks and off leash runs they have been still getting...life is pretty good!

Ball obsessed Bella!

As usual I try to get in some creative time whenever I get a chance, it is what I love doing in my down time! Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine has put out another sketch for the month of October. I look forward to them posting other peoples take on the sketch...it's always amazing to see how different all the entries are.

Here is my take on October's sketch:


Enjoy the rest of October and have a great Halloween! Keeping my fingers crossed that the snow stays away!

1 comment:

mow180 said...

Hello Kim, I love what you did with the sketch.