Sep 7, 2011

Scrapbooking update

Trying to stay on top of things while time allows, so you get another Blog post so close to the last one!

Before going on holidays I was fortunate to be asked to join in on a scrapbooking class at Treasured Memories, my favorite store in Edmonton. A friend was not able to make it and I gladly filled her spot as this class filled up very quickly. It was taught by Ingvild Bolme who is a Prima instructor. The supplies were primary from their line of products, which are always beautiful. Although the style of this page is not what I would typically do (it's a bit too flowery and bulky for me), the techniques learned and the products used were awesome. Ingvild introduced her line of scrapbooking tools and ink and they are great. I look forward to their introduction to the stores in the Fall. Her distressing tool is the best ever! and her ink colors are beautiful-can't wait!

Since being back from holidays I have managed to get two pages done. It was nice to hunker into my craft room again, it's a happy place for me! Bill and I bought a small TV for my room and got it mounted as the one that was there was about 25yrs old and didn't work so well when the TV stations switched to digital broadcasting. I actually get great reception now and a couple extra channels...no need for cable for my needs!
webster's pages, Coredination card stock, Harmonie Mosaic Tiles,
Stampin Up heart stamp, Glimmer Chips, Souffle Markers & misc. inks

G.C.D. Studios Zen Garden paper, Cricut for title & softballs,
Bazzil cardstock, Tattered Angels Glitter Glam
Always look forward to time spent in my room. With all the pictures I have from Nova Scotia this year and last, I have lots to keep my busy.


No comments: